Khadir Richie is the founder of Richie Capital Group, and he is responsible for the investment and allocation of client portfolios, business development and strategic vision. Prior to founding RCG, Mr. Richie held leadership roles as an Investment Banker, Buy-Side Equity Analyst, Management Consultant and Engineer/Software Programmer. Additionally, he worked in short-term roles in Private Equity. These combined experiences provide him with a unique perspective as an investor and an ability to analyze and evaluate businesses and investment opportunities from multiple perspectives.
Mr. Richie founded Richie Capital Group with a vision for creating a vehicle where he could fully leverage his passion and expertise while providing opportunities for clients to compound their wealth. In all cases, the focus is on capital appreciation and delivering superior returns through a value focused investment strategy. Mr. Richie developed his investing process over the course of 20 years of investing in public equities; initially for friends, family and his personal portfolio. Mr. Richie believes in his process and has committed a significant portion of his own assets to be invested in the strategies alongside those of clients.
INVESTMENT AND PRIOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal and CIO, Richie Capital Group
- Senior Investment Analyst, Herndon Capital Management
- Vice President Investment Banking, RBC Capital Markets
- Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Senior Consultant, Ernst & Young LLP
- The Wharton School of The University of Pennsylvania, Master of Business Administration, Private Equity Finance and Venture Capital
- The University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Uniform Investment Adviser Law License – Series 65
Mr. Richie served on The Wharton Alumni Executive Board of Directors from 2007 to 2016. In his spare time, he enjoys traveling, road cycling, and the culinary arts. He also devotes time to expanding his bourbon collection.